Problem with bp_core_mark_user_spam_admin
|Reported by:||j.conti||Owned by:||boonebgorges|
|Component:||Component - Members||Keywords:|
There is a problem with this function in WordPress Multisite 3.7.1 (I don't now in not multisite, I don't test it)
After a week of looking for a solution for WangGuard cron, I find the problem.
The problem is that bp_core_mark_user_spam_admin don't process all users in bulk action.
Steps: (you don't need WangGuard).
- You need some test user registered and with activity.
- Go to network -> users
- Select a user (only 1 user) and in Bulk action select "Mark as Spam"
- All activity of that user will be removed.
- Now mark many users and in Bulk action select "Mark as Spam"
- All users will be marked as spam but all activity are not removed.
So, bp_core_mark_user_spam_admin() only can precess 1 user? or is update_user_status with the hook make_spam_user?