Loading more activities after an update displays last activity in double
|Reported by:||imath||Owned by:||boonebgorges|
|Component:||Component - Activity||Keywords:||has-patch needs-testing|
I hope, i'll succeed to explain this minor "issue" in english!!
Let's say, there's 21 activities in database. When i go on Activity directory, i have 20 activities displayed and the load more link.
Now imagine, i post a new activity, i have 21 activities displayed and the load more link.
Now if i click on the load more link, the activity just before the load more link will be displayed again, and we get the same id in double (for instance : #activity-20)
So i thought, the easiest way to avoid this, is to "remove from display" the activity just before the load more link in case of a new update.
Change History (12)
3 years ago
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Keywords needs-refresh added; has-patch 2nd-opinion removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 1.8
3 years ago
- Owner set to boonebgorges
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed