Buddybar: Admin can’t delete user’s account
|Reported by:||mikey3d||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by r-a-y)
I can't delete user’s account with the Buddybar enabled (not WP Toolbar). I can delete user's account on their profile settings. Is this a bug?
BP Toolbar > Admin Options > Delete User's Account
Page not found
We're sorry, but we can't find the page that you're looking for. Perhaps searching will help.
User's Profile > Settings > Account
Change History (3)
- Keywords reporter-feedback added
- Description modified (diff)
- Keywords needs-patch added; reporter-feedback removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 1.7
- Summary changed from BuddyPress Toolbar: Admin can’t delete user’s account to Buddybar: Admin can’t delete user’s account
- Version set to 1.6.1