replying to a nested activity item, whose root item is yours, results in duplicated activity stream entries
|Reported by:||alanchrishughes||Owned by:|
Say a user posts something on their personal activity wall, realizes they misspelled something and immediately posts a *corrected spelling of the word in the reply/comment box below the post.
An activity post then appears directly above this post, saying that user just commented on the post. Seems a bit overkill.
I guess my suggestion would be to remove any activity updates to a user's personal activity wall when commenting/replying to something on his own wall.
Change History (13)
- Keywords dev-feedback added
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Summary changed from Not Sure How To Title - Activity Page Problem to replying to a nested activity item, whose root item is yours, results in duplicated activity stream entries
- Version changed from 1.2.8 to 1.2
- Keywords dev-feedback removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
6 years ago
- Cc contact@… added
5 years ago
- Milestone Future Release deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from reopened to closed