[needs-feedback] Hide multiple "child-level" comments
|Reported by:||paulhastings0||Owned by:|
If there's a quick fix for this (I imagine there is) then it'd be nice to include in the 1.2.6 release.
Basically the activity comments hide all but the last 5 1st-level replies, but it doesn't factor in the number of 2nd-level replies.
In the below video example there's a discussion with 156 replies, but only 12 or so of those replies are hidden. Which can get really annoying for readers who aren't interested in that discussion and simple want to scroll past it.
Change History (71)
- Priority changed from normal to major
- Type changed from enhancement to defect
7 years ago
- Summary changed from Hide multiple "child-level" comments to [patch] Hide multiple "child-level" comments
- Keywords needs-feedback added
- Summary changed from [patch] Hide multiple "child-level" comments to [needs-feedback] Hide multiple "child-level" comments
- Keywords changed from needs-feedback, activity comments, bp-default, has-patch to needs-feedback activity comments, bp-default, has-patch
- Severity set to normal
- Keywords needs-patch added; needs-feedback activity comments bp-default has-patch removed
- Milestone Future Release deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed