[patch] Show Blog Title in Activity Feed for blog comments/posts
|Reported by:||nickbwatson||Owned by:|
|Component:||Component - Blogs||Keywords:||has-patch|
I just thought it would be necessary to display the blog name/title in an activity stream.
For example, lets say a guy named Joe Shmo, decided to go to a sub-blog on http://www.mysite.com.
Joe sees an interesting blog post and he decides to comment.
Within the Activity stream on his profile at http://www.mysite.com/members/joeshmo
Joe Shmo commented on the blog post Hello world!
What I want is so that when Joe makes a comment, it posts something like this:
Joe Shmo commented on the blog post Hello world! on the blog Sub-Blog
The "Sub-Blog" should be a link to the sub-blog.
Change History (14)
- Component set to Blogs
- Keywords has-patch added; activity feed blog link comment post removed
comment:4 @paulhastings0 — 5 years ago
- Summary changed from Show Blog Title in Activity Feed for blog comments/posts to [patch] Show Blog Title in Activity Feed for blog comments/posts
- Owner changed from sorich87 to DJPaul
- Status changed from accepted to assigned
comment:9 @boonebgorges — 4 years ago
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed