Sidebar login - Don't redirect to wp-login.php on error
|Reported by:||xeqta||Owned by:|
If you click the log in button without entering anything in username/password or make a mistake because you forgot your login information, you're being redirected to the WordPress login page.
I think it's way more userfriendly if you stayed on the same page and from there be prompted about the error. Just like if you make an error elsewhere on the community, your not being redirected to a different page.
Change History (4)
- Component changed from Core to Theme
- Summary changed from Log in redirect if error to Sidebar login - Don't redirect to wp-login.php on error
- Version changed from 1.5 to 1.2
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
- Version 1.2 deleted
- Milestone Future Release deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed