UserBlog URL Correction for BP Not Installed in Main Site VHOST yes
|Reported by:||mercime||Owned by:|
|Component:||Component - Blogs||Keywords:|
In the course of testing BP in different scenarios thru mirror sites of live ones (to prepare for eventuality friends/clients would want BP in their installs), I installed BP in another test site with subdomain structure in blog_id_85 and defined it in wp-config.php - WPMU 126.96.36.199, BP 1.2-trunk-r2479, VHOSt=yes
- Created new blog/site in admin dashboard e.g. http://community.examplesite.com/
- When user creates a blog in this scenario, blog URL is now e.e.
While in my other test environment with existing site with VHOST=no, if BP is installed in blog_id_103, e.g. http://samplesite.com/blogid103/ , when a user creates a new blog, the user blog URL = http://samplesite.com/mercime
It is the same level as where BP is installed.
Hopefully, in VHOST=yes, setup of new user blog would be on the same level as where BP is installed i.e. http://mercime.examplesite.com
Change History (8)
- Component changed from Core to Blogs
- Keywords reporter-feedback removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 1.3
- Type changed from enhancement to defect