bp_group_has_members() - "order" parameter request
|Reported by:||r-a-y||Owned by:||boonebgorges|
|Component:||Component - Groups||Keywords:||has-patch needs-testing|
Love the BP loops!
I would like to have a few additional parameters for the bp_group_has_members() loop.
Specifically, "orderby" and "order" arguments to sort by ascending, alphabetical order for example.
"order" could have the following options - 'alpha', 'joindate' (current default)
"orderby" could have the following - 'ASC', 'DESC'
The default list order is by whoever joined the group first.
Change History (29)
comment:6 @aaclayton — 2 years ago
- Component changed from Core to Groups
- Severity set to normal
- Cc math.viet@… added
- Keywords has-patch needs-testing 2nd-opinion added; reporter-feedback needs-patch removed
comment:18 follow-up: ↓ 19 @boonebgorges — 13 months ago
- Keywords early-2.0 removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 2.0
comment:21 @boonebgorges — 13 months ago
- Owner set to boonebgorges
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed