Skip to:
Content

BuddyPress.org

Opened 13 years ago

Closed 13 years ago

#757 closed defect (bug) (fixed)

datebox data entry not saving with italian localization

Reported by: arturo84's profile arturo84 Owned by: apeatling's profile apeatling
Milestone: 1.1 Priority: major
Severity: Version:
Component: Keywords: datebox, not saving
Cc:

Description

When updating o creating a datebox field, the date is not saved and result empty.
if the datebox is in the base profile and appear on registration page give an error because the field result empty.

i've tested the same thing but with mu and bp in english and works without problem.

Attachments (1)

bp-xprofile-templatetags.php (19.6 KB) - added by meyeure 13 years ago.
Quick fix for #757

Download all attachments as: .zip

Change History (10)

#1 @arturo84
13 years ago

  • Milestone set to Extended Profiles 1.1
  • Owner set to apeatling
  • Status changed from new to assigned

#2 @(none)
13 years ago

  • Milestone Extended Profiles 1.1 deleted

Milestone Extended Profiles 1.1 deleted

#3 @DJPaul
13 years ago

  • Milestone set to 1.1

Possibly related to the slug change / broken paths.

#4 @apeatling
13 years ago

  • Resolution set to worksforme
  • Status changed from assigned to closed

Need more info on this one, exact steps to reproduce and current version etc.

#5 @j.conti
13 years ago

  • Resolution worksforme deleted
  • Status changed from closed to reopened

Hi

In spanish, is the same problem. May be all localizations.

The problem is with the translated months.

If I don't translate the month at po/mo file, the date form works fine.

#6 @j.conti
13 years ago

I'm sorry, the problem is at V1.0.3

#7 @apeatling
13 years ago

  • Resolution set to invalid
  • Status changed from reopened to closed

Please test this in trunk, and then re-open if the problem still exists.

@meyeure
13 years ago

Quick fix for #757

#8 @meyeure
13 years ago

  • Resolution invalid deleted
  • Status changed from closed to reopened

I know this problem and it still exists in the BP trunk (#1832) on WPMU 2.8.4a, just checked it.
The problem is translation-related and I've put together a quick fix to demonstrate the problem, check the attached file. I made three changes, search for "#757" in the code.

#9 @apeatling
13 years ago

  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from reopened to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.