Remove buddypress.pot from develop repo
|Reported by:||netweb||Owned by:||boonebgorges|
via DJPaul ticket:5160#comment49
- AFAIK, we haven't turned off potbot yet.
- We shouldn't remove the bp-languages folder until that's done, because otherwise it might break things.
- bp_core_load_buddypress_textdomain() also needs updating.
- I don't think generating the POT on every main Grunt task is a good idea, because it's not very fast -- plus those changes aren't included in this patch?
- Switching the CWD from SOURCE to BUILD will cause trunk to not contain any POT file which will break * GlotPress (the build folder is not being added to trunk).
- From this patch, I think the idea to update the headers and move the POT to the root of src is great. * Everything else, not so sure yet. :)
Change History (39)
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 2.1
comment:12 in reply to: ↑ 9 @netweb — 12 months ago
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:25 @boonebgorges — 10 months ago
- Owner set to boonebgorges
- Status changed from reopened to assigned
- Component changed from Component - Core to Locale
- Keywords early added; needs-patch removed
- Milestone changed from 2.2 to 2.3
- Type changed from enhancement to task
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed