bp_core_avatar_url() wonky in sub-sites since WP 3.5
|Reported by:||r-a-y||Owned by:||r-a-y|
|Component:||Component - Core||Keywords:||needs-unit-tests|
WP 3.5 changed a number of things relating to uploads.
- Changes to wp_upload_dir() in multisite - see #WP19235. In particular, see [WP22222].
- On brand-new 3.5 installs, WP does not populate the 'upload_path' DB option as in previous WP versions.
Point no. 2 will cause bp_core_avatar_url() to generate the wrong URL when you're using multisite and you're not on the BP root blog:
To solve this, 01.patch mirrors the changes in r5897 that were made to the bp_core_avatar_upload_path() function for bp_core_avatar_url().
Change History (27)
- Owner set to r-a-y
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
- Milestone changed from 1.7.1 to 1.7.2
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened