|Reported by:||stefwilliams||Owned by:||boonebgorges|
|Component:||Messages||Keywords:||has-patch 2nd-opinion commit|
In Private Message > Compose screen.
'Send to' field does not get autofilled with:
Uncaught Error: cannot call methods on autocomplete prior to initialization; attempted to call method '[url]/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php'
Also means mail cannot be sent at all, even using username or @name.
Have tried it with twentytwelve and still get the issue...
(Using build 6784)
Change History (20)
- Keywords reporter-feedback removed
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
3 months ago
- Owner set to boonebgorges
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reopened to closed