group forum index not refreshing when used with a persistant object cache
|Reported by:||DJPaul||Owned by:||r-a-y|
A group forum's index (bbPress 1) is not refreshed when a new topic is posted in that forum when WordPress is using a persistent object cache.
I'm using http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/apc/ as the object cache, though I'm 99% sure I'm seeing the same problem in a production environment which used Memcached.
I've only noticed this when upgrading from 1.5.4 to 1.6.1, but may have missed the problem in the earlier version.
Change History (9)
- Keywords reporter-feedback added
- Version changed from 1.5.4 to 1.6.1
- Milestone Future Release deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed