Activity update deletion and the "Are you sure" dialog box
|Reported by:||tifire||Owned by:|
|Component:||Component - Activity||Keywords:||dev-feedback needs-patch|
I assume the "Are you sure" dialog box is required for every activity update deletion, so I think this is a buddypress bug.
I have tested this on testbp.org. Here is what I found:
1) Right after posting an activity update, no "Are you sure" dialog box shows up if I click the "delete" button. The activity update is just deleted.
2) After posting an activity update, if I refresh the page then click the "delete" button, the "Are you sure" dialog box shows up for me to confirm the deletion.
3) If I refresh the page, select any of the filter ( everything, updates, new groups, group memberships, etc), all my activity updates can be just deleted without seeing the "Are you sure" dialog box.
Change History (10)
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 1.7
- Severity changed from critical to normal
comment:7 @boonebgorges — 2 years ago
- Milestone changed from 1.7 to Future Release
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened