Enqueueing CSS of bp-default breaks child theme layouts
|Reported by:||mercime||Owned by:|
|Component:||Appearance - Template Parts||Keywords:||has-patch|
BP 1.3 trunk-4863 and WP 3.2.1
Child theme layout breaks when default.css is enqueued in theme's functions.php and adminbar.css is enqueued via /bp-core/bp-core-adminbar.php. Styles in both override child theme styling.
- Consider reverting back to adminbar.css and default.css imported via style sheet.
- Add warning in one of the panels during upgrade to BP 1.3 about styling and also about change of location for the adminbar.css for importing.
- Add option to disable enqueueing BP 1.3 default and/or adminbar style/s
Change History (61)
- Component changed from Core to Theme
comment:24 follow-up: ↓ 25 @mercime — 4 years ago
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 1.5
- Version 1.5 deleted