All activity stream messages should use main site's language
|Reported by:||settle||Owned by:|
|Component:||Component - Activity||Keywords:||close|
We use WP Multisite and BP and we allow users to choose their blog language in blog settings.
And everything what happens in their blogs gets synchronised with "wall" in default site (blogr.lt).
Default language in the main page is lithuanian, but few blogs still use english. When a new comment or new post appears in that blogs it gets synchronised with main page, but strings like "commented on the blog post" stay not translated.
I think that main page "wall" should always use its own language, although some blogs use different language.
I'm sure, it is difficult to understand me, so I will attach image. I hope it will help to understand.
Change History (11)
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 1.3
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
- Summary changed from Strings are not translated if they are related with blog which uses other language to All activity stream messages should use main site's language
- Type changed from defect to enhancement