Use WP comments' threaded comment depth settings
|Reported by:||DJPaul||Owned by:||boonebgorges|
|Component:||Component - Activity||Keywords:||has-patch commit|
Related to #1870, I think that the Activity Stream should respect WP comments' threaded comment depth settings (thread_comments and thread_comments_depth in the options table).
I think that from a user's point of view, an activity stream item is the same as a comment on a blog post, and #2729 would only serve to blur the lines between these types of replies.
Change History (22)
- Keywords needs-testing removed
- Milestone changed from 1.3 to Future Release
- Owner DJPaul deleted
2 years ago
- Keywords has-patch added
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 2.0
- Severity set to normal
- Owner set to boonebgorges
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed