Inconsistent avatar sizes in activity stream
|Reported by:||DJPaul||Owned by:|
Per the attached screenshot of http://testbp.org/activity, I've annotated what I consider to be a defect with regards to inconsistent image sizes on this page. It's best to look at the "scaled to" sizes as the original images for some parts, such as members' avatars, can be all sorts of sizes.
Internally, BuddyPress has the following constants for avatar sizes: BP_AVATAR_THUMB_HEIGHT (50px), BP_AVATAR_FULL_WIDTH (150px).
I believe the default theme needs to be more consistent its image sizes.
Change History (10)
7 years ago
- Summary changed from inconsistent image sizes in activity stream to [patch] Inconsistent image sizes in activity stream
- Milestone changed from 1.2.6 to 1.3
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Keywords 2nd-opinion close added
- Summary changed from [patch] Inconsistent image sizes in activity stream to Inconsistent avatar sizes in activity stream