Make sure that make_clickable is run before wptexturize
|Reported by:||orioneweb||Owned by:||boonebgorges|
|Component:||Component - Activity||Keywords:||close|
latest wordpress, latest buddypress.
In pages like http://elosnetwork.it/members/USERNAME/ if the user posts something that ends with a link there's a " attached to the link so the link is broken.
For example user posted
And buddypress shows (without > and <)
"abcdefg a href=http://example.com" /a with the trailing ", breaking the link
the " should not go in the link but be separated from it
Also, if the user posts www.example.com instead of http://www.example.com the link doesn't seem to be clickable.
Change History (8)
comment:3 @boonebgorges — 5 years ago
- Keywords close added
comment:5 @boonebgorges — 4 years ago
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Summary changed from posting links at the end of status updates breaks them in member page to Make sure that make_clickable is run before wptexturize
comment:6 @boonebgorges — 4 years ago
- Owner set to boonebgorges
- Status changed from reopened to accepted