@mention in wordpress post comment
|Reported by:||intimez||Owned by:|
|Component:||Component - Blogs||Keywords:||has-patch|
If a person is @mention on the buddypress side, it will send an email notification if enabled.
This does not happen when leaving a comment on a wordpress post.
Is there any way to tie it to the buddypress system or even have a wordpress post recognize it as a buddypress command?
Change History (15)
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Version set to 1.3
comment:4 @boonebgorges — 5 years ago
- Milestone changed from 1.3 to 1.4
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
comment:5 @boonebgorges — 4 years ago
- Cc djpaul removed
- Keywords @mention comment notification removed
- Milestone changed from 1.6 to Future Release
- Severity set to normal
- Component changed from Core to Blogs
- Keywords has-patch added
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 1.8