Make it possible to favorite activity items from the source content (blog post, forum post, etc)
|Reported by:||snark||Owned by:|
I am running a fresh installation of BP 1.2-RC2 for WP 2.9.1 single user. I have noticed that a logged-in a user can click a "Favorite" button next to a post in the site-wide or Group Activity streams and add that post to their list of favorites. However, the Favorite button does not appear in the Forum view, even for the same post that it does appear next to in the Activity stream(s).
So if you were reading posts in the Forum view, and you wanted to mark one as a favorite, you'd have to click over to an Activity stream, find the post, click "Favorite", then go back to where you were reading in the Forum. The "Favorite" button should appear in all locations.
Change History (7)
7 years ago
- Milestone changed from 1.2 to 1.2.1
- Priority changed from major to minor
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
5 years ago
- Keywords favorite favorites removed
- Milestone changed from 1.6 to Future Release
- Severity set to normal
3 years ago
- Summary changed from Favorites button glitch -- BP 1.2-RC2 / WP 2.9.1 to Make it possible to favorite activity items from the source content (blog post, forum post, etc)