when changing group name, the slug is not changed
|Reported by:||k0rp0rate||Owned by:||boonebgorges|
|Component:||Component - Groups||Keywords:||needs-patch|
|Cc:||MrMaz, r-a-y, azin@…, vivek@…|
If you create a group, and after that you want to rename the group... There is no problem to do it, you can change, but the group slug will be not changed.
So all users can see FOREVER the old name of the group in the group slug.
I think this is a important and basic defect that must would be solved soon.
Change History (14)
- Cc MrMaz added
- Keywords group slug rename support added
- Milestone 1.1.3 deleted
- Priority changed from major to minor
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
- Keywords group slug rename support removed
- Milestone changed from 1.6 to Future Release
- Severity set to normal
comment:10 @boonebgorges — 13 months ago
- Owner set to boonebgorges
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:11 @Azinfiro — 13 months ago
- Cc azin@… added