Post-Reply-link (Forum) / no landing-page when not being logged-in
|Reported by:||erich73||Owned by:||johnjamesjacoby|
when NOT being logged-in:
clicking the link "Post Reply" (within the Forum) does not do anything.
it should forward to a "Registration"-page or to a "Sign-in"-page.
Currently, people are confused, because they are clicking on this "Post Reply"-link but nothing is happening.
Please see screenshot attached.
Change History (13)
comment:3 johnjamesjacoby — 5 years ago
- Keywords has-patch added
- Owner set to johnjamesjacoby
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Milestone changed from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
comment:10 DJPaul — 5 years ago
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch removed
- Milestone changed from 1.1.2 to 1.2