Group admin: Member features behave incorrectly because of lack of proper pagination support
|Reported by:||Gargoyle297||Owned by:||boonebgorges|
WP: 3.4.1 - Single site
BP: 1.7 - Default theme
Other Plugins: membership 22.214.171.124, Events Manager 5.3.5, Contact Form plugin 3.41, Lazyest gallery 1.1.20, Widget Logic 0.56, WP Survey And Quiz Tool 2.13.1
I’m near to make the new communitie’s site start and i’m registering all my wp imported users to the public ‘triari’ buddypress group.
Using the admin function ‘GROUP’ in the admin dashboard i’m adding users.
- First one is assigned as administrator
- Second one as the moderator
and then all the others as members.
When i save the 19th member (it means ‘id in the group’ = 21) the administrator member disappear from the list and the system tells me I cannot drop all the admins !!!
I can’t go any further but the front-end group dashboard presents me the correct situation: The administrator is still there and with the correct credentials.
Coming back to the back-end group, promoting one of the visible member as admin and then inserting the 20th member (id=22) the Moderator (id=2) disappears too!
I think this is could be a Group-Dashboard bug
Change History (7)
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 1.8
- Summary changed from Back-end group admin issue to Group admin: Member features behave incorrectly because of lack of proper pagination support
- Owner set to boonebgorges
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed