bp_core_load_admin_bar() is called too early (bp_loaded instead of bp_init)
|Reported by:||johnjamesjacoby||Owned by:||johnjamesjacoby|
Currently bp_core_load_admin_bar() is hooked to bp_loaded. Since we're doing is_user_logged_in() checks (see #3661), we're invoking the current user (and subsequently the $current_user global) before $wp_roles are loaded.
I propose we move bp_core_load_admin_bar() to bp_init, and also move the function itself into bp-core-adminbar.php next to bp_core_load_admin_bar_css().
Change History (12)
- Keywords dev-feedback added; commit removed
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Version set to 1.7
- Component changed from Core to Toolbar/BuddyBar
- Keywords has-patch added
- Milestone changed from 1.8 to 1.7.1
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reopened to closed