Add syndication elements to RSS feeds
|Reported by:||r-a-y||Owned by:||r-a-y|
Perhaps look at implementing the <ttl> element:
Twitter's RSS feeds use:
This caches feeds for 40 minutes before refreshing the feed.
We should probably stick with one method or the other. FYI, WordPress uses the Syndication module (the latter option).
Change History (28)
- Summary changed from RSS feed does not update regularly to Add syndication elements to RSS feeds
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
- Keywords reporter-feedback removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 1.8
- Owner set to r-a-y
- Status changed from new to assigned