User avatar in the Admin bar drop down is incorrectly sized when it is the default.
|Reported by:||fanquake||Owned by:|
I've tested this with BP disabled, and the issue isn't present in WordPress, so I'm assuming its a Buddypress issue. When you view the user profile drop down on the admin bar, the avatar is incorrectly sized if it has not been changed from the default.
Change History (31)
- Component changed from Core to Admin/Buddy Bars
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 1.6
- Milestone changed from 1.6 to 1.5.3
- Severity changed from normal to major
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed