Pagination in Blogs resulting in 404
|Reported by:||jmax123||Owned by:|
The problem is that instead of www.domain.com/blog/page/2 the "Next page" link points to www.domain./blog/blog/page/2 and this gives a 404 error.
- Environment: I have no idea.
- MU version and install options. MU 2.6.5 with subdirectories
- BP version: Not sure but I think the first beta.
- bbpress version: Haven't installed yet.
- Browser: Not browser related
- What theme are you talking about? Not theme related. Occurs on all user blogs
- What have you done to investigate and narrow down the source of your problem? I checked all settings in the backend and upgraded WP mu. It was 2.5.3 before.
The problem is here: <?php posts_nav_link(' ', ('« Previous Page'), ('Next Page »')); ?>
- Give us a sample of the error message: It's a 404 message
- In some cases a link to your site would be helpful: http://blogi.ee/villu