"Send to" field is confusing when composing a message [Has Patch]
|Reported by:||erich73||Owned by:||Jason_JM|
|Severity:||Keywords:||Send To, Compose, Message, KISS, has-patch, tested|
The "Send to"-field is confusing. The user might does not understand what to put into this field.
The user might enter a normal e-mail, like "tom@…" and
will get an error-message when sending the message.
Other solution to this issue would be a "drop-down-box" with list of friends instead of the "auto-complete".
"Auto-Complete" looks nice, but does not make it easy for users to understand what to do here.
Please make this as simple as possible....... KISS.
See screenshot attached.
Change History (9)
- Cc Jason_JM added
- Keywords Send To, Compose, Message, KISS added
- Owner set to Jason_JM
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Summary changed from Compose Message / "Send to"-field is confusing to "Send to" field is confusing when composing a message
- Keywords has-patch added; needs-patch removed
- Summary changed from "Send to" field is confusing when composing a message to "Send to" field is confusing when composing a message [Has Patch]